Sunday, May 22, 2011

Am I Alive?

This whole day has been about tying up loose ends, getting the 'really important' things done and saying goodbye to loved ones. I probably didn't do myself any favours by popping into my old work to say goodbye to my little munchkins, who were all so delighted to see me it made my heart sink even more.

I will not regret leaving little old New Zealand, but at this precise moment in time, I feel like I am having an out of body experience. Life is just so surreal and will be for the next few days. Things will hit home pretty hard tomorrow once I've packed up the last of my things, but right now I feel so unattached from everything. Until reality hits, it's going to be weird! 

So for now it's back to packing away treasures, throwing out years of memories, and mentally preparing for my new, wonderful life that is going start in 29 hours! 


No comments:

Post a Comment