Monday, May 23, 2011

Instalment number 1

Until I can think of a better title, they are just going to be called instalments 1, 2, 3 and 4.

So after a very sleepless night and what seemed like a few hours filled with the craziest dreams ever, I am now starting to very slowly feel like I am leaving. I have had a few texts and phone calls from people this morning saying have a safe trip etc etc, but I am still waiting for reality to kick in. 

Back to the dreams for a sec, they were abnormally weird. I often have very vivid dreams which I will remember the next morning, and sometimes I find it difficult to figure out if it was a dream or reality. But last nights ones were of my Mum teaching my younger sister how to crochet, but really she was knitting. And then after that all I could see in my dream was the knitting needles going through the stiches, row after row after row, until I banged my hand on my face and woke up. And then I dreamed I peeed myself and freaked out when I woke up that I actually had, cos that'd be pretty shame! But I didn't, so all is good!! Haha imagine that, wetting the bed at 21. Yikes.

I am now off to sort out the things I really need and not just want to take. It's going to be tough, I am one of the worlds biggest hoarders! If I put everything that I had in my room into a shop, it'd be full and I'd probably be able to make lots of money! But for now I have cut down my 1.5kgs of jewellery to 1kg, and my dresses to 6 not 10 and my t-shirts to 1 not 5. The shoes are only at 3 (two pairs of heels and my running shoes) so I think I might chuck my jandals in for a laugh! 

The next instalment will be more interesting and emotional I think. 

Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels gorgeous gal...and I must comment on the cool header too ;-)

    ReplyDelete