Saturday, May 28, 2011

Photographic Buzz - London Style!

I made a really cool 'joiner' photo of one of the school's corridors in my 7th form photography class which I used for my end of year portfolio. The teacher loved it, I loved it, and it helped me get an excellence! Here are some quick ones I've done over the last two days. Enjoy :)

p.s. the whole concept has been inspired from artist David Hockney. He does some pretty awesome stuff, check it out here http://www.hockneypictures.com/

Shakespeare's Globe

The Tate Modern

On the River Thames

Buckingham Palace

St Pauls Cathedral

2 comments:

  1. These are well cool. I might have to have a go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep taking lots of photos! Love Buckingham palace, especially with the wee portico on the end! (Looks a bit like the buildings after the Christchurch earthquake, too...)

    ReplyDelete