Thursday, July 21, 2011

Things I'm Loving!

This week I'm loving...

What a week! Porto was amazing! So beautiful, historical, just down right rad! 


I love this photo! The buildings were on a corner, and you can just see the bend.

My cousin Dugald and I. It was his 30th birthday-the reason for going to Porto!


Love this old lady! There is another picture here

Love this trick I got shown. Can totally distort an image into something crazy!

Love the sunset on the way back to London! Perfect way to end a holiday!

There are a few more photos of Porto here

We did loads of fun things - I swam in the Atlantic Ocean! I went to a place where they make port! I ate copious amounts of octopus and other delish seafood! I had lovely company! I bought some what I like to call Porto Poo Pants! You know those harem/hippy/really comfy pants?? Well here are mine!

Check out how low they go!


But I also love being back in London. I get to have nice snuggles with the all mighty.....


Keith!

I'm also loving my new header! I love it when you make one and you think it's real choice!

Linking up with Paisley Jades linky...

button2

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. The one of the old lady is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - loving your new header also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos. I love the tiled buildings in Portugal - the detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos - looks like an amazing place - I want to go there =) Love the pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos :) Great new header as well. Porto looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic of the buildings..awesome. The pic of the lady makes you want to know more about her. Oh and your pants are crazy.. I mean the name alone. Porto Poo pants.. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete