Friday, October 21, 2011

Things I'm Loving!

Here's a few things I'm loving this week..

Sunsets and sunrises. They are amazing. And I'm lucky enough to see them both everyday (for the mean time anyway, it's getting dark at like 6pm now!!)


I'm loving working in a multi-cultural school (there are NO white kids in my class...) and celebrating Diwali, which also means parents give you gifts! I received these today..


I'm loving bargains! I'm such a stinge with money when it comes to spending it on clothing (food is another thing) and these are my latest purchases!


I'm loving that I go to Stockholm tomorrow! Yippee!


I'm loving my phone cover! I would say new, but I've been meaning to put it up for weeks now! And it's so easy to find my phone in my handbag now! Hello bright red!


I'm loving the fact that I'll hopefully be able to Skype Meg next week! It's been weeks!

I'm loving the moustache paper clips I saw at a little market stall (I wasn't allowed to take a photo..)

I'm missing my parents so much, and my Nanna and Grandad, and my sisters, and all my friends! But London is amazing. In the nearly 5 months that I've been here I've experienced so much and done so many cool and crazy things that I would never get the chance to do in Wellington! 

I also miss having the internet - I'm using my portable WiFi from my phone to post this!

I miss blogging all the time!

I miss going to pintrest and spending hours looking at things!

I miss taking and editing photos!

But this is things I'm loving! And whilst I miss all these things, there are so many more things I'm loving! It's all about time management and making the most of what is in front of you! So off I go to have another glass of wine - after all, that is what's in front of me!

Over and out amigos. 

linking up with Paisley Jade



button2

2 comments:

  1. That is the coolest phone cover!! Loving your op shop finds and those sunset and sunrise pics are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete