Sunday, November 27, 2011

Things I'm Loving!

This week I'm loving THIS BEING MY 100TH POST! YIPPEE! 100 posts in 6 months (nearly exactly).... A bit addicted?

I'm loving that I have been in London for 6 months! It's so hilarious looking at the airport wait that I had and what I was doing on the day I left.

I'm loving this song (if you ever get the chance to see Luke Thompson live, please go. He's amazing) 


I'm loving the weird fog we had last Sunday. The picture doesn't do it justice, it's not sun strike, you actually can't see. 

I'm loving these hair straightners that have the same name as me (even if it is spelt differently!)


I'm loving this pub that has mugs and ties hanging from it's roof. And also the most delicious French wine!


I'm loving Christmas lights


I'm loving my cousin and I's little trip to the M & M shop after being at the pub...


excuse the cheese...


I'm loving my new tea towel - I'm kinda tempted to put it on my wall, not in the kitchen.


And if you're up for a bit of an immature giggle - watch this. I think it's hilarious, you can be the judge. You don't need to watch it right until the end, you'll know what to stop it!


Linking up with Paisley Jade

button2

1 comment:

  1. What a great list of loving!!!! Yay for hair straighteners!!

    ReplyDelete