Sunday, April 29, 2012

Things I'm Loving!

This week I'm loving...

My new bike! 


My phone's camera playing mysterious-sky-tricks and making the clouds look more thunderous and threatening than they really are.


My mirror I got from an opshop in Swindon! I'm just looking for an old set of drawers for it to sit nicely on top of! 


This book was amazing. Such a beautiful story filled with love and emotion. I cried, I laughed, I didn't want to put it down! You can find Kelle's blog here


My new ukulele! Oh how the sound resonates, it's so much more enjoyable to play! (I do still love my purple one!) It's a Lanikai uke, and if anyone's thinking about playing - they're top notch! 


Whilst we're on the topic of ukulele's, I absolutely want this one. For no particular reason, other than look how choice it is! If anyone has a desirable urge to purchase one for me, they can do some from here!



Linking up with Paisley Jade..

button2

1 comment:

  1. Your bike rocks. Bloom rocks. That ukelele rocks. It ALL rocks. Must.Do.Skype.Soon, Noah tells me he is hanging out say hi!

    ReplyDelete