Sunday, July 15, 2012

Things I'm Loving!

The last few weeks I've been loving...

BBQ's
Not quite the kind of BBQ I'm used to, but I can't complain!


Friends
Going out for drinks with girlies from work!


Gifts
Necklaces that kids have made me


Leaving presents
I was luckily enough to be inundated with gifts from the kids at work during my last week. There was a weird great mix of gifts, including this great card.


Treats
Great treats from my birthland!


Photos
Trying to take a photo of a sign out the window of a bus, but instead capturing a great shot like this one!


Great finds
Finding Vogels bread in Budgens!


Keith
Enjoying the morning sun with Keith!


Parks
Going to Hampstead Heath and drinking a G & T at the top of the hill



Linking up with Meg cos that's where all the cool kids go


1 comment:

  1. Loving your rainy window shot - and finding vogels - bet you squealed in excitement!

    ReplyDelete