Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm back, and I'm black. Litch.

Wowza. 6 weeks since the last blog... Yikes...

There have been a few minor set backs like being in Malaysia, going to Devon and Dorset. Oh did I mention Paris too?? But the main one has been the horrific virus that took over my laptop! Finally it's back from the shop and I'm super excited to be back in business.

Alongside the holidaying, I've been hanging out with Ma and Pa who have come over for 5 weeks from Wellington! Soooo nice!

But now that I haven't blogged for a while, I am in a state, trying to figure out where to start. Chronologically seems to be the easiest bet, but I can't think what's more important about each of the trips I've had or if it's actually just having my parents by my side!

So this is just the beginning... dun dun dunnnnn.

Watch this space!

MY picture - to see more fun things, follow me on Instagram... thenikinator :)

No comments:

Post a Comment