Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things I'm Loving!

This week I'm loving...

Avacados
I'm salivating just looking at this picture! Oh beautiful 'avvy', you were delicious!


Netball
I love the game! I've played since I was about 7, but I'm just not sure about playing in the rain! Oh well!


Post-its
I'm a bit prone to forgetting things. What makes it worse is when I write all the important things down, but then I forget where the important thing is. Yikes!


Christmas
The time is fast approaching where I will be spending my second Christmas away from home. Never fear Kiwi Earthlings, your presents will be in the mail tomorrow!!


My pooch
I miss my dear little Bella, and absolutely love getting photos of her sent from my Mumma! Awww, look how cute she is!


Linking up with Missy Moo Choicey Poo ha!

2 comments:

  1. Every week I laugh out loud at the titles you give me...you are the most hilarious and entertaining chick I know xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have a lot of parcels to post.....
    Gotta love post it notes to help with the memory.xx

    ReplyDelete