Friday, November 9, 2012

Thing's I'm Loving!

Musical Discoveries
The Lumineers in particular. Everyone should listen to this song, fall in love, and buy their album. That's what I did!



Fun dinners

I like to 'spice' things up a bit. In this case, it was making faces out of my dinner!


Immature hilariousness
After going into Holland and Barretts and asking for some lactose pills (to break down dairy in food if you have IBS or an intolerance) which he said he had never heard of yet I had seen them on their website and then proceeded to find them, we stumbled across this. Does anyone know what it's for?


Finding gems
I saw this on Facebook and he is sooo cute! It's a must watch!


Linking up with McChoicey Pants

2 comments:

  1. Love your funny face dinners and that horny goat weed...what the?!!!!!! Love you babe have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun what you have done to the dinners...lovely to make time for that kind of fun./ xx

    ReplyDelete