Sunday, January 13, 2013

Things I'm Loving

This week I'm loving...

Pitch Perfect
I've seen this moving twice in the last few weeks, and it's soooooo good!! I'm sure it got even funnier the second time!



My cow jug
Looking at this beautiful little cow milk jug on my mantel piece in my room, it's almost too good to use!


Dressing up
It's one of my favourite things to do, so when the word was out that the new years party we were going to was 80's themed, I just stuck my hand into the back of my wardrobe and pulled out this puppy.


Sunrises
London put on a beauty the other day.


Walks
Within a 15 minute walk from my house is Liverpool St station. Along the walk, there's such a change in the buildings, people and environment. Hanbury St (right by Brick Lane) is always surprising, with their great graffiti and art on the walls. Here are a few favourites that I saw yesterday.


This little shop has great parking spots


Books
Last week I finished 'The Expats' by Chris Pavone. This week I started 'A Long Way Down' by Nick Hornby. It's great! The overall topic is a bit touchy but he writes in such a fantastic and hilarious way, it's such an enjoyable book. It's based in North London too which is fun because I know where some of the places are, and now that WE FINALLY FOUND A NEW HOUSE I'll get to know the area even better!

And even better, getting to sneak out at lunch time for 20 mins to have a quick read.

P.s - I just looked the book up and it's going to be made into a film! Choice!


Vogels
Finding Vogels bread at Budgens for £1, then realising how choice I am when I change the name of it to 'Brogels'. I just wonder why I never thought of that earlier!


Crocheting 
I quickly whipped up this hat for a guy at work who's baby is due next week. Luckily I had enough wool!


Absoultely loving this song!!! Labrinth singing Express Yourself.


Linking up with one of the choicest people on this earth.


2 comments:

  1. a nice variety today Nikki =) love the hat and the sunrise <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gran has a cow jug just like that! Oh yes I loved Pitch Perfect too can't wait to show it to Mark. And only you would think of Brogels! Cool that you can even get it over there at all! I'm sure you couldn't when I lived there xx

    ReplyDelete