Saturday, April 20, 2013

Things I'm Loving!

This week I'm loving...

This super cute kid
My cousin posted this video on Facebook and I've fallen in love with this little boy. He's sooooo cute, not to mention inspirational!!


The sun
Today we had a super choice warm day! It started off with the sun sprinkling through my blind, waking me up with it's warmth and dancing light.



I showered, put on my choice maxi dress for it's first outing this year, then spent 3 hours at a park up on Highgate Hill in the sun, writing and relaxing! But had to go home when the bladder was about to burst!


Speaking of the sun...
Loving my two favourite shots of the sky this week


Not just any Coke
I'm not a huge coca cola fan, normal coke has too much sugar and makes me really dizzy, coke zero is just as good as having a coffee, but my favourite vanilla coke is back!! I was on my way back from Nottingham after a training day for work, saw it in the train station cafe, and had to have it!


View from the top
I'm loving my new mint green shoes - £3 from Primark! Perfect for spring! I've also managed to somehow hurt my knee. It's been so niggly all week I'm too scared to walk or cycle to work in case it makes it worse. But next week I'm going to have to bite the bullet, I'm on a budget that isn't allowing for the bus!


Jelly
I love jelly. It's right up there with bacon. I'm so used to the powdered stuff you mix up with water, that when I saw a "sachet" for 50p, I had to give it a go. It's kinda weird as it's already a jelly-ish consistency, but time will tell if it's just as nice!


Linking up with Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment