Sunday, April 28, 2013

Things I'm Loving!

This week I'm loving...

Pitch Perfect
This film is A-MAZE-ING! I've watched it 7 times already and is yet to get old! I'm especially loving this song a guy put together with the cast from Pitch Perfect and people who had sent in their own videos! 



Blossoms
Spring is hitting London, not only in warmish weather but the trees have sprung back into life!


A must have
Inspired by my friend Meg, I bought these new pants from TK Maxx. Probs going to be my favourites this spring and summer!


Sunlight
Whether it's coming up, going down, or in between, it's lush. And choice.



Excitement levels
In less than three months, I'll be back in New Zealand for five weeks! It still feels so surreal at the moment; when I go back it would've been nearly two and a half years since I left, so that probably has something to do with it! Things have changed a lot since I left, but getting to see my nearest and dearest is going to be the best! 

This video
Oh man, it had me in stitches. Watch the first one until 28 seconds, then watch the second! You can thank me later!

and then this one!


And that is all for this week!

Linking up with Meg

3 comments:

  1. You can be my green jean twinny! They look awesome. Love the Pitch Perfect vid - very cool mash up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i love pitch perfect too! mmm just watched skylar austin in 21 and over...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved that Pitch Perfect vid, will show my daughter Bell in the morning. She will love it! Got to love TK Max. Spent many a happy hour in the Kingston upon Thames store. I never imagined living back in NZ until I came back for my first trip after being away 3 years. Did'nt want to leave!!! xo

    ReplyDelete