Thursday, April 4, 2013

Things I'm Loving

It's been a mighty productive week in terms of blogging for me this week! And I've got a few ideas for posts coming up, so watch this space!!

10 ways to happiness
My friends sent me this the other week and it was too good not to share. I recommend everyone reads it, and as there are 10 different aspects, and I'm sure you'll be able to relate to at least one! My favourites are numbers nine and 10!

See part onepart two and  part three all here!!

Treats from home
My cousins' arrived back from their holiday with a goodie bag from Mum and Dad! So stoked about all the treats I got!!


Lost treasures
I absolutely love finding photos like this on my phone! So much hilarity!


Walks in the park
Last weekend we went for a walk along the canal, as it was a lovely sunny and MEGA WINDY day! Photos will be up in a few days!


The sky
I think by now we all know my love for the sky! I'm loving London even more now that the clocks have gone forward and it's still light at 7.45pm!!


Hair-do's
I had my hair trimmed a few months ago, and prior to that I used to wear it in a plait nearly everyday. After the trim, the end of my plait looked more like a make-up brush, so it's only now when I can start attempting plaits again!!

pretty tricky fish plait!

Crafting!
I'm in the crafty mode at the moment and aiming to get a whole load of the years gifts made in the next week!  I crocheted the flowers for this necklace with my bare hands for my mother and then put it all together! Her birthday was at the end of January, it's now April, and it's still sitting on my shelf. Sorry Mumma, but it's your fault for peeking at it on Instagram! 


Linking up with Meg


4 comments:

  1. Yum! Pineapple Lumps, my favourites and Whittakers chocolate. My mum used to send me pineapple lumps when I lived in London. Love your crafty necklace too, I trying to teach myself at the moment, but it is a very slooowwwww process. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typo!! I love Typo!!
    And the cabbage pics are HILARIOUS!!
    Awesome list of Lovings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha your cabbage pics are funny! Maybe you can teach me how to braid my hair like that when you come back to NZ - I only know how to do a traditional plait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your silly photos...I bet they made you laugh when you discovered them...I love the necklace too.

    Have a lovely week. xxx

    ReplyDelete