Saturday, May 18, 2013

Things I'm Loving!

This week I'm loving...

Super cute felt slippers
I saw these in a Gill Wing shop near my work - aren't they choice?! Pity the price tag wasn't!


Opshop bargains
I snatched up this bad boy for £3! And it looks super choice with my mint green trousers!


Handmade gifts
I have a rule this year that the gifts I give are to be handmade. So far, so good, and we're already half way through May! I made Meghan this pretty choice scarf and this pretty choice necklace for her birthday; and I've just whipped up this wee crocheted flower broach for my Great Aunt's 90th birthday. Not the best pic, but you get the idea!


I wrote a post about my 'egg moments' a wee while ago. Here's my latest 'egg moment'. Last weekend I bought these shoes for £5 instead of £20! Win! I walked to work that day, and on the way they were rubbing a bit. I thought nothing of it and put it down to my shoes being new. I went out on my lunch break and got caught in the rain, which proceeded to make my shoes very soggy. I took them off in the staffroom when I got back, to find all this soggy, shredded cardboard all through my shoes. A second later, after putting two and two together - I hadn't taken the cardboard bits out from inside before I put them in. Well done Nikki - massive egg fail. 



Turn-up songs

If you say it fast enough, it sounds likes turnip songs, then you really get people confused!
This is my latest turn-up song. You know the kind, where as soon as you hear it, the volume goes beyond what it should be, the body starts it's bopping or other dance move of your choice, and it's the best 3-4 minutes of your day.

Lorde - Royals


Bloglovin'
I've made a button over there on the right so you can follow me on Bloglovin'. I'm not sure how to embedd it into the bottom of a post, so that may have to do for the moment. But please, do click it so you don't miss out on all the choiceness that comes from here!


Linking up with Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment