Sunday, July 28, 2013

Grateful for Friendships

I met my lovely friend Mel at the school where I worked last year. Like me, she's another Kiwi indulging in London and what the world has to offer!

The weekend before I left for New Zealand was our last weekend together, as she arrives back in New Zealand the day I leave to go back to London! We will see each other in the future I'm certain of it!

We spent the better part of the day in the sun, cycling around Hyde Park. It was so lush!

Hyde Park looking a bit desert-like

Melly having fun!!! 

A Sculpture right by the Serpentine. 

Sometimes I wonder how things like this can be art - especially with a title like that! 

Climbing the structure! 

The best jump shot! 

The refreshing cider that was a cooling-down necessity

The refreshing cider that was a cooling-down necessity
Have a safe trip home Melly and I'll see you soon!!!

xx

Linking up with Simone...




No comments:

Post a Comment