Sunday, November 17, 2013

This week's lovings

Getting my craft on!
I made this felt board for my kids at work, to help them retell 'brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?'
They loved it! Now I need to get my a into g and do one for Dear Zoo!



Autumn surprises
I love capturing shots like these. They make my heart all warm.


 The morning that was
As soon as this happened (it hasn't been the first time either..) I knew the odds were going to be against me for the rest of the day. And they freaking well were. I can laugh about it all now, but I was less than impressed on the day!


Pranks
Through our school we can order resources from the local library for the kids. A teacher had ordered a taxidermy fox (?!?!?!), so I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to play a few tricks on some fellow work people! Needless to say, a lot of people picked up on the trick pretty quickly. The best reaction was from the Head Teacher (principal) after I showed him the fox and told him I had caught it in the foyer. He fell for it, hook line and sinker, and proceeded to get very nervous about what was in the box after we had said I put it in there to show him!


Onesies
I'm quite a onesie advocate and rather enjoy buying and wearing them! I purchased this badboy for our pj day at school that we've just had. It's comfy as and I've spent more than enough hours in it this weekend!


Linking up with Meggy Moo!



No comments:

Post a Comment